Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The 21-Day Sugar Detox- Day 3


I knew today was going to be a tough one. I didn't have problems with my food choices. But, it sure was a busy day! I woke up this morning at 6:30 AM. Normally, I wake between 8:30 and 9:00 AM. I prettied myself up, dressed, and headed out the door.

Then, I gave a presentation on alternative health therapies and the nature of my business. Afterward, I sat down to eat breakfast with my group. I brought a small container of my Organic Coconut Milk, so I could enjoy some much needed coffee. Since I perused the menu online beforehand, I easily ordered bacon with a side of ham. There's nothing like a pig-filled breakfast. I vowed to make a vegetable juice once I returned home.

After breakfast, I headed home.  I did a load of laundry, answered emails, made my veggie juice, and worked on my social media sites.

At about 3:00 PM, I ate leftover Shepard's Pie for lunch. I also had a nice cup of green tea. Then, I caught up on some research.

Five thirty, I headed out again, to teach my Religious Education class. By the time I finished at 8:15, dinner was all I could think about.

I returned home at about 8:40. For dinner, I heated up a Lemon, chive, and caper chicken breast I had cooked on Saturday. I added a side of cucumber and avocado salad with a splash of Apple Cider Vinegar.

Once dinner was eaten and dishes were cleaned, I settled down to answer a client's email and finish some social media posts. I am now thoroughly exhausted as I write this blog.

I guess I didn't really have time to notice any cravings or reactions today. So far, so good! I have the energy I need to carry out my duties. That's good enough for me!

Well, I'm off to bed, now. I'll be reporting again tomorrow. Until then, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment