Search This Blog

Monday, February 24, 2014

My New Paleo Blog is Up and Running!

 It's ALIVE....ALIVE!

Great news, y'all!  The new paleo blog is alive......or, just live!  The name of the new blog is Paleo Cajun Lady. You can find it at the URL: http://www.paleocajunlady.com. 

I only have two post running right now. And, the blog needs a bit of tweaking.  But, it's up!

I'm sure there are a few of you taken back by the name of the blog. "Waaa, I didn't know you were Cajun?  Aren't you from Illinois?" First, yes, I am Cajun.  Second, I am NOT from Illinois. I just live here now.

I'm what I like to call a displaced Cajun lady.  I was born and raised in Louisiana. I currently live in Illinois, with my hubby and Boho.  We hope to retire in Louisiana. 

Anyhoo, you can read all about it on the new blog, http://www.paleocajunlady.com/?p=12 .

Or, you can get a couple of recipes for AIP paleo snacks, http://www.paleocajunlady.com/?p=29 .

Over the next couple of days, I'll be adding more recipes and info to the new site. Plus, I have some great posts for this blog.  I sincerely hope you enjoy both blogs.

If there are any topics you would like me to cover in either blog, let me know. I would be happy to oblige.

Go check out the new blog! Let me know what you think!

Http://www.paleocajunlady.com
Email: tmoperillo@gmail.com

Goodnight and God bless!


My PaPa's Shrimp Boat, Cajun Lady
 The original Cajun Lady, my Ma, dancing at     
                                                                                     Mardi Gras.

 My bro and me on PaPa's boat.

 My PaPa, Captain Guidry.






No comments:

Post a Comment