Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wow! What A Year for Boho and Mo!


Well, first I'd like to thank all of you who follow my blog and Facebook page! Thank you so much for allowing Boho and me into your lives. I hope I've been able to provide you with some insight, camaraderie, and fun over the last few months. It's been great getting to know you all!

I find myself reflecting on this incredible year, 2013. In one years time, I founded and began building Boho and Mo, opened my Etsy shop, was diagnosed with Lupus, began a whole new way of eating, and premiered this blog. In just a few short months, I've built my Facebook page, Boho and Mo, from just three "Likes" ( my husband, my Mom, my sister) to 456 "Likes". That's 456 people I have the opportunity to help!

The whole reason I founded Boho and Mo was to help others to heal through information and my own experiences.  And, at the same time, I wanted to do my part for our wonderful country.  This is why I repurpose, recycle, upcycle, and fight against companies and people who try to poison us. I do what I can to protect the citizens of this fine nation from those who want to take away our liberties and safety.

In the new year, expect many changes. I will continue to grow Boho and Mo in new ways. My Etsy shop will grow to include a full all-natural skincare, body care, and household cleaning line of products. I will also be adding more vintage and handcrafted clothing and accessories. I aim to make into a shop where you can find everything you need to live naturally.

I will also focus more on natural, healthy pet information. After all, it is Boho who inspired me to create Boho and Mo!

So, as we enter into this new year together, I promise to keep the information coming in new and interesting ways. I hope you'll stick around. And, please feel free to comment and share your experiences. I love hearing from you all!

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment