Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

Germ-free Air Everywhere I Go


After receiving my diagnosis and refusing allopathic treatment, I started doing a little research of my own. I assumed that since I had an immune system in overdrive, I didn't have to worry about germs and viruses. Wow, was I wrong about that! It seems that when your immune system is busy destroying your organs, it tends to disregard other invaders.  This actually puts you at greater risk to bugs! Good to know!

Upon learning this nugget of information, I immediately began to panic. The next day, I was to teach a class of fourth graders! Germ alert! And, two days later, I was to board a plane full of people and fly to New Orleans. MEGA GERM ALERT!

Luckily, I had previously met Denise, owner of Tend2 Corporation. Her company sells Air Purification Systems.  When I met her, she was wearing one of the portable devices around her neck.  Of course, I asked her about it. She explained to me, at the time, that the devise created a barrier around the wearer which repelled pollutants, including bacteria and viruses.

I called her promptly.  She was able to set me up that day with the Graphite Mini Mate. It can be held, worn on a strap around the neck or clipped onto a belt or pocket. The unit sells for under $200 and is sold with a 2- hour charger and 2 rechargeable batteries.

Then, it was time to put it to the test! I taught my class, flew to New Orleans and back to Chicago without getting sick. While visiting my sister and baby nephew, Grayson, we had to take him to his first checkup appointment. I wore my Mini Mate while carrying Grayson, to protect the both of us. We walked into the doctor's office and observed sick children everywhere, touching everything. I held my nephew tightly as we waited to be called. I also instructed my sister to sit as close to me as possible without making people stare too much. None of us became ill afterwards.

So, you can see, I really put this little device to the test. I purchased my Mini Mate a little over two weeks ago. I haven't experienced so much as a sniffle.

Tend2 also sells room and whole house air purifiers that employ the same technology. I have thoroughly researched this technology to be sure it was safe. You can look into it further at http://www.tend2corp.com . Denise Netzel is the owner and she can answer any questions you may have. If you tell her Mo sent you, she'll give you special pricing.

The Mini Mate would be perfect for teachers, people with compromised immune systems, anyone who works around chemicals or pollutants, or newborns. I highly recommend the Mini mate and the home purifiers.


Remember, if you have an ineffective immune system, it is very important to protect yourself. Oh, and by the way, this unit is also safe for pets and children. Denise told me of cases where dog owners bought them for their dogs with allergies. The dogs' allergies have since improved. I thought that was pretty cool.

You can reach Denise at her website: http://www.tend2corp.com 
phone: 847-354-8104 
Email: denise@tend2corp.com

Tell her Mo sent you and get special pricing. If you have any questions for me about my experiences, email me at tmoperillo@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment