Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Check Out My Chompers!

I believe that an important part of healing is looking as good as you can. This has been hard for me to do lately. I mean, with this butterfly rash covering half my face and my hair falling out in clumps, looking good has become quite time consuming. I wanted a quick beauty fix!

Whitening your teeth can improve your looks in an instant. Facing the world with a bright smile can change your outlook, as well as those around you. But, what's a natural woman to use in this chemical, whitening strip world. Activated charcoal!


These are my teeth before. Yuck!


I know this looks pretty scary! I simply opened a capsule of activated charcoal, dipped my toothbrush in it, and brushed it on my teeth. I continued applying and brushing until I had used all the charcoal. Then I let it sit on my teeth for 3 minutes. Lastly, I rinsed my mouth until there was no more residue on my teeth.


Ta-da! Much whiter teeth. I will do this daily for a few days to get them even whiter.

This is so quick and easy anyone can do it. I was sure not to alter the photos in any way. These were taken by my phone and have not been enhanced.

Happy smiles to you! Please comment if you try this. I would love to know your experiences!



No comments:

Post a Comment