Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Keep Me Beautiful Juice


For Christmas last year, my wonderful husband gave me a red Jack La Lanne power juicer. Since then, I've been a juicing maniac.  I love my juicer.  Here are a couple of my favorite fruit and vegetable mix juices:

Keep Me Beautiful Juice

1 Orange peeled
1 2"x1" cube of Watermelon 
2 handfuls Kale
1 bunch of Grapes with stems ( about 20 grapes)
1 small Cucumber
1/4 cup Aloe Vera Juice

Put first five ingredients in juicer, one at a time, in order. Add Aloe Vera Juice to mixture. Pour in big glass. Enjoy!

Look Mamma, I drank my Spinach Juice

1 fresh Peach, pit removed
3 handfuls fresh Spinach, squashed into a ball
1 small Cucumber 
1 Fuji Apple, cored and sliced

Put all ingredients in juicer, one at a time, in order. Pour into a big glass. Enjoy!

Also, be sure to check out our page on Facebook and Pinterest for more information and tips. Just look for Boho and Mo. Be sure to "Like" our Facebook page when you're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment