Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

WIN FREE TICKETS TO THE GLUTEN FREE ALLERGEN FREE EXPO CHICAGO!


I'm giving away 5 One Day Tickets to the Gluten and Allergen Free Expo Chicago.  The GFAF Expo will be held April 12th and 13th at the Renaissance Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL.

I'll be covering the expo both days as an official member of the GFAF blogger team. Join me for the greatest, largest gluten and allergen free expo in the US.

To Enter:
1. Comment on this post.  Tell me why you'd like to win free tickets!
2. "Like" our Facebook Page
3. Follow on Twitter

That's it!  I will be choosing 5 winners on Sunday night.  These winners will be announced on Sunday night at 10 PM CST, on this blog and over social media.  The winners will then have 24 hour to contact me with their email address.  I will email the details for obtaining your free tickets.

If you need more information about the Gluten and Allergen Free Expo, go to website here. Also, be sure to "Like" their Facebook Page for updates; or, "Follow" on Twitter

Good Luck and God Bless!.

No comments:

Post a Comment